SERVICES FOR THE
• Access 36 global exchanges through
your UK regulated broker.
• Trade online, through smart phone
apps, and telephone execution.
• Multi-product, Multi-asset services;
Trade Shares, CFDs, FX, Options, Futures
and Bonds through one account.
FULL RANGE OF
EXCHANGE TRADED FUNDS
• Access broad based exposure through
• Sector, commodity, and strategy
• Provides diversification across asset
CONTRACTS FOR DIFFERENCE
• Award winning execution and advisory
• No stamp duty trading, lower costs,
higher net profit.
• Trade on margin, minimise your outlay,
maximise your exposure.
• Ability to trade long and short.
FULL RANGE OF
• Individual Savings Accounts (ISAs)
• Self Invested Personal Pensions (SIPPs)
• Small Self Administered Schemes (SSAS),
• Individual and family Trust Accounts.
CLIENT LOG IN
REQUEST A BROCHURE
Welcome to Charles Hanover Investments
Charles Hanover Investments is an independently owned London based investment house specialising in funds, individual stocks and carefully selected margined products.
As a client of Charles Hanover you will have access to 36 global equity exchanges and a range of Options, Futures and CFD’s tradable online, through mobile apps and our telephone dealing service.
For those who take advantage of the advisory management service you will be allocated a professional broker to be your primary point of contact. You will also be supported by our team of investment and trading professionals dedicated to providing timely and professional advice.
Risk Warning: Trading Contracts for Differences (CFDs), Futures and spread betting carries a high level of risk to your capital, and is not suitable for all investors. Only speculate with money you can afford to lose. Trading or placing any bets can result in consumers incurring liabilities in excess of their initial stake. Please ensure you fully understand the risks, and seek independent advice if necessary. CH Markets is a trading name of Equitrade Markets Ltd (FCA No. 441877), a company authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority for the conduct of investment business in Shares, Spread Betting, CFDs, Futures, Options and Rolling Spot Foreign Exchange.
T: 0207 952 6350 | E: INFO@CHARLESHANOVER.CO.UK
A: 2 LONDON WALL BUILDINGS, LONDON WALL, LONDON, EC2M 5UU
CHARLES HANOVER INVESTMENTS | ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
BRANDING & WEBSITE DESIGN BY KLINICAL